When nature shares you apple mangoes, Cook and bake them!


Mango Spencer House Menu Inspiration
Do you keep a compilation of your doodles, sketches, what they say miay be "A Million Dollar Idea" lisiting. I am sketch geek when taking down anything. It does work sometimes on making it on loose leaf pages but to keep it organized, I still do these days that I may pull out in the season of Mangoes. Enjoy sketching your ideas. Later on , you may come back to it to execute each course. If I am to have green mangoes on hand, I would add Fresh Green Juice or shake that will complement the savory and a little sweet and sour profile of the pork steak. Inspirations to this page of my pad is endless. You may have something in mind to plot. Practice making it today:)

Mango, Greens, Pimiento Pepper and Fresh Feta Cheese Salad
Dressing Sugar Beet Vinaigrette (Bottom Left Photo)

Mushroom Soup served with Mango Toast ( Bottom Center Photo)

Main Course:(below)
Pork Steak in Mango Sauce served with Yellow Rice Pilaf, Buttered Puchu ( Korean Chives) and Grilled eggplant
Dessert

  FACEBOOK  

bakingacademy_kc@yahoo.com







Comments